Compression Couplings / Flanges
- Equalized Compression Principle - As the bolts are tightened, the heavy bar washers draw in the outer sleeve. This applies equal pressure to the entire surface area of the inner sleeve and gasket without damaging or distorting thin-wall pipe or tubing.
- Outer Shell and Bar Washer - Provides an equalized pressure seal.
- Electroplated Nuts and Bolts - Are in place ready to be tightened with a single socket wrench.
- Material - Galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Gasket - Die-cut tooth design. Black neoprene is standard. Other materials available including white neoprene, rubber, EPDM, silicone rubber, and Viton.
- Inner Sleeve - Precision die-cut teeth apply equal pressure to the entire pipe circumference, attaining a positive seal and extra rigidity.
- Side-Band Compression Coupling also available
- No-Ledge Metal to Metal Flange Assembly
- ANSI Raised Face Slip On Flange
- ANSI Flat Face Slip On Flange
- Fabricated Flange